I took the X-men quiz this weekend after seeing it on Amaranth's blog... and got a result I wasn't really sure fit me. Then I took the quiz on Mythical Creature just now after seeing it in my feed and the result was eerily similar to that of the X-men. Perhaps there is something going on about myself I was never aware of before? lol

Which Member Of The X-Men Are You?

You got: Storm

You’re very smart and centered, and people often look to you for advice and support. You can be very unpredictable – calm and serene one moment, totally badass and confrontational the next.

Which Mythical Creature Are You?

You got: Phoenix

You fiery inferno of awesome. You’re associated with hope, immortality, and regeneration. You’re essentially immortal, so you’re an old soul, and a pro at deflecting drama without causing more conflict. You prefer observation to action, and you’re an excellent judge of character. You’re quiet by nature, but when it comes to a fight, you’re a fierce adversary.

Almost posted this and then.... Grim had to go and post another one! Pffft! by 5%... probably because I'm such a shorty. XD

You Scored as Ed

You are Edward Elric, the FullMetal Alchemist. You love your gifts and what you do, but hate it when you're told what to do with your talents, especially if it goes against your principles. You're passionate, forgiving (at times), and above all, determined to persue your dreams.

What Fullmetal Alchemist character are you?
Ed

35%
Scar

15%

P.S.

I've been moping about the last 3-4 days with no energy to do anything at all. Book review coming soon.... :)